Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Brief again tonight-
Long and frustrating day. Potassium is been staying around 4.0 to 4.2 essentially and my body feels it. It is interesting now to have something that follows the “feelings’ with science.
CC’s mom has been in her room all day not feeling well. Don’t believe she ever left her room since 5 this AM when she was up with the rest of us.


Reasonable victory was completely re-doing my music area and I feel MUCH better about it. All my old rack gear is now out and in use; Forthright rig and SBG stuff. I’m kind of excited for the new tones to be discovered and the old tones to be resurrected. I’d spent weeks on finding the old tones so it’s cool that they are there at the touch of a button.
It’s just been a stupid, long day and I’m done with it.


We FINALLY received our referral letter from Kaiser today. It’s only been 6 MONTHS!!! How screwed up is that?! 6 freakin’ months to secure a “simple” referral. Asinine.
Another breakdown of sorts again today. Emotions are just packed full at points and they just work their way out.

Missy’s dealing with some of the similar issues with emotions as well and unfortunately, we have not successfully instilled in her, the restorative habit of going to the Bible for balance. We don’t do it either and we pay the same price, only multiplied by each issue.

Lesson learned? I hope so, but I guess we will find out soon enough.

Disability pay was held up because of confusion between Nov 8, 14 or 15 being my official date of non-work status. Well after the 90 days, they’ve concluded and agreed it was Nov. 8th, like we had said in the beginning.

More tomorrow, I’m tired and in pain.
yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:34 AM

    Dear Curly Top

    We are here for you & family.....
    Brothers in Arms............


    Neil

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...