Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday, March 30, 2007 - Brief

Friday, March 30, 2007

Life has gotten better from where it was and my spirits have lifted as often as they have descended, so there is some semblance of balance, I suppose.
Wednesday and today were Physical Therapy days and I have been progressing there, which is very cool in my book. Definite work out and closely monitored work out, at that.
Tuesday night and Wednesday nights saw the full body chills happen again. Tuesday night the chills happened while I was sleeping; a first to my knowledge and very disconcerting to awaken to I can tell you. Wednesday night’s chills happened as I was getting into bed and my feet and legs went under the cool covers and “boom”, it was on. CC quickly got the heating pad and turned it on and placed it under my shaking feet and held them there against the pad while it heated up.
Potassium has been staying between 3.8 and 4.0, so I’ve taken some K+ pills in the past couple days and have noticed a difference immediately (about 20 minutes or so) following taking them.
Tuesday was particularly brutal at one point as I was over come by a orrific and deep fear that I was not going to see my kids and wife again, but after about 30 minutes that feeling passed, but not before it caused me incredible stress and worry. Way hard and strange. I’ve been reading more scripture in the past couple days as well as well as walking Annie each day to keep the PT going. Always with the cane at my side.

Angel’s wedding is next weekend so we are gearing up for that while figuring out our living situation for the next year plus (huge life change as a result of my situation)

More tonight or maybe tomorrow if family activities will permit.

I miss my friends at work; Rob, Darrell, Geoff, Scott & Les, Carl & Madoli and everyone else.
*sigh*

peace

1 comment:

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...