Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday March 12, 2006

Monday March 12, 2006

1:09 PM
I realize that some folks read during the morning, but I usually post at night or in the evening, so if you don't see anything new during the day, check back after dinner or before bed and see if something is new.

This morning was my first visit to the PT clinic and things went very well. My body’s in such a pathetic state…I’m working with a gent named Eric and we did some low-scale bike for about 5 minutes , some crunches (3 sets of 5) and then some leg press (3 sets of 10, I think.) and my legs are PISSED at me for the time being, which I expected. I’m going to go roughly three times a week for 45 minutes to an hour and take baby steps to get me back to where I can be.
I explained the 911 protocol for me and feel very good that I am in exceptional hands down at this clinic. A friend has gifted this to me so I can participate, otherwise it would simply be something else that I cannot afford. His generosity and kindness leave me humbled and grateful.
I won’t be driving to or from because of the effect the therapy has on my legs. I despise losing my independence but I will treasure it when I get it back.

We’ll be off to get some errands done in a little while, so time to get to working in those things I need to do before then.

Again, just wanting to let you know that I typically post at night, sometimes late at night more than I do during the daytime. If I’m down for any reason and can physically handle typing, then I’ll likely be posting day and evening, both.
peace

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:31 PM

    Hi, keep up the good work! It's great that the PT has started. God is definitely at work in all these things. Blessings, prayers, and love. Mom

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...