Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Monday, March 6, 2007 - Night Time

Monday, March 6, 2007

This will be very brief. I chose to email some family instead of writing my thoughts here. I will probably review that for tomrrow (which is actually now, Tuesday, since it is 12:33 AM Tuesday morning) and see about entering my thoughts of tomorrow combined with my memories of yesterday...could be a song in there somewhere...but I'm tired, so I guess not now.

Oh, but I did do something for the first time tonight; I oven-fried some fish fillets. Way cool. Never did it before tonight and always wanted to.

So there you go-
peace

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:41 AM

    Dear Chef "Boy Howdy"

    Keep working on it !!!

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...