Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Early Again...

Monday, August 18, 2008

It's 1:06 am and I have been looking for sound effect files for over an hour and a half, but have found some possible cool ones...we'll see.
Attack today following visit with good friends; same M.O.- sweating, brain fog, spasms then leg/feet locks.
Complete body sweat/soak around 11 pm while on computer; sweat dripping from glasses, eye brows ears, chin...clear evidence of my body dumping major potassium for some reason. Maybe an attack while I sleep tonight...we shall know if CC wakes up from it and/or if the sheets are soaked from sweat when I wake up.

Kids go to school tomorrow... :-o( I like them being home with me. rats.

There's much to catch up on:
  • Reporting on the family's time at Water World in Concord
  • The kids weekend trip with Angel
  • CC's control of the back yard
  • My lasting for two shopping outings using the motorized chair
  • Visit yesterday (Sunday) with Carl and Madoli
  • Saturday was Mantis Day: My run-in with a praying mantis ( a most favorite insect)
  • Movie reviews
More later, I guess...
Oh yes, two of my praying mantis pics...click on them to see them full size:



peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...