Saturday, August 02, 2008

Friday Recap

Saturday, August 02, 2008
12:49 am

Yesterday, Friday, went off without a formed attack, that is, there were a couple times during the day when I became too weak to stand or move during which I sweated heavily. Fortunately, those times did not run their usual course and I dealt with them and some minor muscle flutters with resting and consciously trying to relax.

CC took me to Blockbuster Videos this evening to pick out a number for me to watch; I had asked if I might arrange a trip there sometime and she got me there the next day...pretty cool. I rented:
"The Mummy Returns"
(just finished watching it; has been a favorite fro some time now as is "The Mummy")
"Beowulf"
"Alan Quartermain and the Temple of the Skulls"
"Fantastic 4: The Silver Surfer"
"The Bourne Ultimatum"
"100 Million BC"
...and lastly, "The Condemned"
which features SCSA aka: Stone Cold Steve Austin from WWE fame.
I've seen both Fantastic 4 movies, both Mummy movies (and looking forward to the new one), the first two Jason Bourne movies and am looking forward to the one I've rented. I watched "The Condemned" and was delightfully surprised at the quality of acting and depth of some of the characters including SCSA's character. I liked it. Not a young kids movie though...
I hooked up the DVD player to our tv in our bedroom so now I can watch from up here instead of only downstairs. Yay.

Quick shout: Carl and Madoli, I have been trying to reach you for a couple weeks via email but have not gotten through. Please shoot me an email when you get a chance or buzz me on my cell so we can catch up and hook up.
I miss you guys-

Please be praying for CC's jaw and neck pain as well as an ear pain that is progressing.


I'm tired now. It's 1:45 am...AGAIN!!! Arg. Sleep is ebbing away from me daily...I must turn this around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...