Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Night: 1 hour and 48 minutes before midnight

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The kids went with my mom over to my aunt's house to swim for the afternoon while CC and I stayed home. I didn't get much accomplished, par for the course, but CC knocked out a number of things on her list.
About 4:00 I noticed that my abs were spasming again and that my muscles were tightening up around my waist and hips and chest. I took two K+ tabs and finished making my snack and just endured the tremors until they became more agressive and then I wetnin and sat in my black chair. I was able to eat the turkey sandwich I made and some carrots, but after that, it became difficult to focus.
As this was progressing, Kirsten arrived from her drive up from the Bay Area; her longest solo drive EVER! Very cool. Unfortunately for me, I was soon after unable to enjoy her company and conversation due to the body of the attack kicking in to full gear.

Hours later, I wake up and find that folks were returning from an errand or two while I had slept.
I'm not sure
if anyone was home with me or not...I'll check with CC before we sleep tonight.

Time to call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...