Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday quick-

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Attack yesterday afternoon. I had already decided not to go to the fair because of the level of heat. Just being outside the house had drained me to the point that it triggered the attack, so I was down for another 4 hours or so and then had to get upstairs and go to bed, though everyone wanted to watch a video upstairs, so we did that instead of going right to sleep. We watched "Jumper" which was very entertaining and featured Samuel L Jackson and the young man who played Aniken Skywalker. It is now in my top 20 list for videos. I really liked it.

Today was mostly house work and Facebook work for me. Eddie and Pammy came up with Gracie and hung out with Nana for a few hours then came to our place for dinner and kicking back. We're all meeting at Chris & Brooke's tomorrow for a BBQ and swimming. I think that will be the outing for the day, so we will once again miss church. *sigh*

SeanO put some extra leafs on the rear of the van so that it will no longer bottom out while we drive. He's expecting a ramp/carrier for the van, to arrive this coming week which will hold the motorized chair via the trailer hitch; no more dead-lifting the chair for CC and I like we have been doing in order to take it anywhere. We are very hopeful.

I'm really enjoying Facebook and am hopeful to meet more friends and colleagues via the forum. I uploaded a number of pics this afternoon. Pretty cool. If you haven't checked it out, it's owrthy of your time. Just go to http://www.facebook.com and create your own page (quick and harmless, costs nothing at all for anything) and then you can begin searching for family and friends, folks from your highschool days, college days, Military days, you name it. Just type in their name and scroll through the results until you find who you're looking for, if they're on it too. I've re-connected with folks from my Carlmont days, King's Way days and current internet endeavors. Give it a try, it's quite cool and definitley fun. I even created a on-line group within Facebook for HKPP folks to be a part of, in hopes of being able to connect with them in there.

I'm pretty well done. Got to sleep last night around 3 am...I'm tired.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...