Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Once Again, After Midnight...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It shouldn't surprise me that I'm still up, especially since I took a couple hour nap this afternoon. Good thing is that I am actually tired and my eyes are struggling to type, so this will be short.

No attack today per se, just stomach issues and periodic sweats.

Figured out how to upload our digital videos from the camera onto the computer, now I just need to figure out what software I can use to edit them. Windows Movie Maker is on here, but I can't seem to get into the clips to cut them up and such. Anyone know of a free software for XP that will give me better editing capabilities? I'm green as a lawn at the moment, so any help will be hugely appreciated.
Here is the link to my first official upload minus the planned soundtrack (lack of appropriate permission kind of got in the way...but it was going to be "Hot Rod Lincoln" which timed PERFECTLY to the video length. Oh well.) It's boring with no music to it and no actual intentional editing, but it's a start.

Lastly but most significantly, my brother Phil called me this afternoon from Arizona...I haven't connected with him in over a couple years now, maybe more. Word got to him about my health issues and he called. Thick or thin, high or low, near or far, my brothers are still my brothers; God's gifts to me. I'm looking forward to communicating more with him as opportunities present themselves.

Carl, thanks so much for your email; I'm looking forward to seeing yuo guys when it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...