Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Thoughts Reviewed

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today turned out to be a productive day, however, productivity seems now to have a price with it, sometimes an expensive price...Fortunately I am not trashed as a result, but I am feeling the effects of accomplishing tasks long intended. I have not been sleeping well, or getting enough sleep so I realize a price will be extracted sooner than later if I don't balance out soon.

It looks like I will begin giving Jayden guitar lessons a couple times a week, if my body will cooperate. Jayden is one of CC's best friend's son. We watch him and his sister after school while their mom works.

Incredible joy in response to getting the letter from Social Security.

Short post again...I'm tired.
Tomorrow is PT and CC is off work (yay!) so I'll have more time with her.

Finished cleaning up my MP3 collection.
Time to call it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...