Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wednesday Mid-Day

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm feeling pretty poorly today/now.
Things were alright until partway through pottery class while I was on the wheel. I think now that the stress of manipulating the wheel and the strength needed for holding and molding the clay cost me more than I had to spend. I called CC from the table and asked her to come (she had gone to a local park to chat with Becky) and then walked away form the table and just as I realized that I was going to go down, CC was right there, caught me and helped me to the car.
We got home and they got me to the chair and then upstairs by midnight. I remember very little.
I feel like hell today and even typing this is taking much concentration and effort.
I'm going to take more meds and lie down again once I make it upstairs.

Tomorrow is liver biopsy. Please be praying for me, my wife, the doctors, the medical staff on the floor I'll be on and for the ER department team I may end up in as well.
That's it, I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...