Saturday, August 09, 2008

Saturday Morning start

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bernie Mac died today...a sad loss for the comedic industry. He died from complications of pneumonia. We should be praying for his family.

Olympics began yesterday evening and from what I saw, it looked pretty amazing for the opening ceremony. I've recorded the ceremony so that I can watch all of it; I came in during the country's processions.

I slept most of the day yesterday and then sleeping last night was somewhat tough going, in that, I woke up often. My right shoulder hurts, which I've been told is to be expected. I have three puncture wounds on my right side which are healing up as they should. I guess he missed twice but got it on the 3rd try.

Today will be a Mommy and Missy day while I stay home with my mom and Josh goes to a birthday party. We were trying for a birthday slumber party for Missy this evening, but most of the girls she invited couldn't come, so we are looking to another date.

It's 8:35 am and time for me to go get some breakfast.
~w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...