Friday, August 01, 2008

Thursday Re-Cap

Friday, August 01, 2008

Once again, it's late (12:35 am) and I'm still up...but not for long this time.
Anyway, no attack yesterday (Thursday) and PT went fine.
CC is still having a lot of jaw pain and subsequently neck/shoulders pain. Your prayers for her healing of this unrelenting pain are coveted.

Sorry not to have gotten any pictures up yet, out of site-out of mind, I guess...perhaps tomorrow?

Oh yes, I DID find a one-of-a-kind cassette tape recording of one of the bands that I was in. It is a 4 or 6 track recording that we made using my old employer's office space and our keyboardist's garage (at that time). The band? SBG. It has 4 songs on it but it was a pre-final mix tape which means that my guitar leads are not on it and some of the background vocals are missing as well. I'm very hopeful to eventually find my original copy of the final mixdown, but I have already gone through over 500 of my cassettes and have had no luck. Finding this tape has given me a renewed sense of hope though...Once I figure it out, I may try and put them up via something like YouTube (sp?) or the like. It would be cool to share some of my musical history with those who'd care to hear it. If there is a free upload/access software or the like of YouTube, please shoot me an email with its name and/or address on the web. Would YouTube work for me even though I don't have video to go with it? I'm clearly, pitifully behind the technological times...

Here's to hoping that Friday will be free of any attacks, as will my sleep tonight as well. It's 12:56 am.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...