Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Challenging Tuesday

Tuesday November 7-

Today was as hard as Monday, I think.
I realized that part of my frustration with yesterday was that Kaiser Genetics department called yesterday to say that my gene mutation is not on their file list and thus they cannot say for certain which strain I have. It’s ok on one level but at the same time, you want to know specifically what it is if you are going to use medicine to control it. So it will be diet, wisdom and prayer controlling the disease now.

I was in a meeting today where I was taking notes and realized there was a small pool of sweat gathered where my arm was resting on the table while I wrote. Besides being gross, I KNOW that’s not right. CC wanted me to check my weight when I got home and I’ve lost 5 more pounds since a couple weeks ago…which again, is cool on one side of it, but is not ok on another side. It’s starting to concern me.

It’s some of the simple things at work that frustrate me the most. My boss tells me to let the stuff go and not be anxious about things, but that is very difficult for me. I take pretty easy issue with things I feel or believe are unjust or unfair. I was tasked with a job which I was unable to fully complete because of issues outside my control. I can’t get much into detail for fear some folks from work take an interest in this, I guess. Anyway, work was very frustrating today though I was able to succeed in accomplishing some of my tasks.

It’s been a couple tough days and I’m hoping for a decent attitude to return shortly. Sorry to drag on and be fragmented in thought…it’s kind of how I am now, I guess.

Peace
w
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B=3 eggs
L=1.5 apples and 2 bananas
D=pot roast with small potatoes and carrots. (seriously GOOD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...