Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday, November 4th, 2006

Evenin'-
Musical background is G3 video concert live...Satriani shredding at the moment. Gah, he's amazing. And then there's Stu Ham on bass...*sigh*
CC worked today and I took Josh to his soccer game in the late morning. On that note, everything went well except at the very end of the game, Josh was sitting out the last quarter of the game and kicking a ball around with a team mate and I asked him to get his soccer ball which he said he didn't know where it was. Longer story short, I asked him then told him to go find it and he lied when he said he'd looked everywhere and then continued to play with his friend. As I readied to look for it, he took off and went and found it where he said he's already looked. I hate and I mean detest lying. It struck strange that he would lie about something as simple as that. So, no TV/computer until next Friday. We'll see if it has an impact, if not I know what will...Lying is one thing I'm NOT patient with. So that set me in a frustrated mood which was hard to shake.
On top of that start to the morning/afternoon, my weird symptoms were back (full sweating of torso and head and thighs and very cold hands, feet and arms. When CC got home she suggested taking a potassium pill, which I did, and the symptoms backed off. Still weird to me.
I had to go in to work, yes on my day off, because I didn't want tomorrow morning to be hell, and it was a very good thing I did because there was much to do, more than I expected. While I was there, the sweating began again in full force and got so it was steaming up my glasses and dripping from them. When I got home I took more potassium and it seems better.

After getting home I've taken it pretty easy and laid low. My goal is to get to bed early again tonight so 5:00 AM doesn't hurt as much as it might otherwise. Tomorrow will be the first I've mixed since mid September. I covered a rehearsal on Monday night, but that doesn't count as mixing. That's more an extended line check.

Well, that's probably it for tonight. I'll take the meds and call it an evening.
peace
w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...