Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Evening Closing

Friday, November 24, 2006

Today was more of a work day, while CC was at work herself, the kids and I cleaned house pretty well. There’s not much to today, really.
My parents arrived after a very long ride up from the Bay Area. Over 3 hours of travel time, I think.
The G3 videos were to arrive today UPS, but it’s now 9:40 PM and I kinda doubt I’ll see it tonight, so I’ll call UPS tomorrow to see if it will be delivered or if I can go pick it up from their distro house in Sacramento.
I was hoping to have the DVDs for Sunday but maybe it will be the laptop instead.

I heard more from by buddy of many years, Dan, who lives in the Bay Area. He’s a fine guitarist, always has been, and is doing some guitar recording currently. I’m hopeful to keep up with him and check out his work. Truly, he’s a fine player.

My potassium was somewhat low tonight so I’ll check it again before I go to sleep.

Looking towards tomorrow-
Peace

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that you are having tabs kept on you. There are numerous prayers going out on your behalf as well. Haven't had time to check the Zambia blog, but look forward to it. Special memories will be rekindled I'm sure.
    Love ya man!
    ~b

    ReplyDelete

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...