Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So where I am now

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 3:17 PM
I realized that I didn't include a note to say that email is the best method to communicate right now or by leaving comments on this blog. I'm shying away from the phone for the time being while I come back around and get all the meds and rest stuff figured out and such.
I hope you understand and know that I'd love to get a comment on the blog or an email (v12.pilot@comcast.net) from you when you have a chance. It's cool if time doesn't permit, I totally understand. I look forward to hearing from you when time DOES permit.
Peace and blessings all-
w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...