Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Time for some images...check back 'cause I'll be adding more as I go...I thnk...

Mr. Peter Gabriel at the NAB convention this year. Once in a lifetime shot for me.
He co-owns SSL (Solid State Logic), a company that makes world reknown (sp?) mixing desks, both analog and digital. FOPC purchased one of their digital boards, a C100, for the Worship Center sound remodel of 2 years ago.








Mr. Deny Savage, Celine Dion's FOH engineer since she began touring.
My buddy Craig Fetter (on the right) and I were "roomies" while in Vegas for the NAB show and we had the killer opportunity to check out Caeser's Palace Theater where Celine Dion currently does her weekly concert/show from. Like the year before, we were given a tour of the facility and had the honor of watching a master craftsman (Deny) while he mixed audio for the video demo for the group of us there for the tour. All he had to do was hit the "play" button and the show was beautifully mixed (via him previously) but as it played, he still had to have his hands on the faders, making subtle changes here and there.
Craig and I were really blessed by the time spent in there and watching him work.
Wow.

I will find some more shots (I don't have many on this laptop) and will share them in the next few days,,,

Peace
w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...