Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday feeling like a Monday.

Monday, November 06
I’m writing from work briefly.
It’s been a strange day so far; moods seem stressed kinda everywhere, which makes me immediately suspicious of my own perspectives being twisted, you know?

I’ve got a rehearsal tonight in the WC for the SML band in its new configuration. I’m going to give them wedges instead of In Ears since they aren’t going to be using In Ears over in the FLC where they play each weekend. They are used to wedges and until the actual service moves locations sometime this winter, they might as well stay with wedges.

Breakfast was 3 eggs again and lunch was a salad with thousand Island and celery.

I’m in a funky mood I guess and it’s not looking to change any time soon.

Good note from this morning was getting in touch with Medic Alert and getting the bracelet ordered. My parents offered to cover the bracelet cost (I think I’m set for birthday and Christmas for a couple years.) Serious blessing for us. There’s one of you who knows that your offer to help leaves me humbled and thankful to have a friend like you. You know who you are.

My buddy Josh, our Youth Pastor, just came in to help me set up my KVM and second computer I have to do video editing on. Just got 2 19” screens for the editing and the KVM switch box and need him to make it all work. Uh, I got the audio working on it, thank you very much…let’s remember that audio’s my gig, not so much computers, k? Okay.

So we’ve got to do some cabling and such and I’ll write some more tonight and maybe flesh-out what’s causing my bad mood.
--------------------------------------------

It's 9:50 PM and Missy's just finished her shower...she had homework that had to get completed tonight, so she had to say up late to do it.

Turns out the KVM I bought won’t do what it said it would do, so Josh is going to find me the right one on-line. He SO rocks. But I did get my webcam working and the AUDIO to it too. I sent CC a video attached to the email and I am AMAZED at the quality. Technology is astounding.

Rehearsal was long tonight for me, even though the rehearsal itself ended early...it just felt long. I'm guessing my mood is reflective to my current state of mind which is overwhelmed and hopeless at the moment.


Found out today that a memorial has been planned for tomorrow late morning. That always brings a smile to one's face, no? *bleh*. Sorry.

My X-ray of my neck came back positive for degeneration which helps explain the neck pain I've been feeling which is different from the muscle pain; I can tell the two apart. Whine, whine, whine...

On an up note, Sean O’Brien and his new bride brought our white couch back to us, which is exciting and wonderful; I have actually missed it for some time now. We've been using Nana's couch from her house, but it hurts my back and legs to even sit on it
Yay! I have my couch back.

We're keeping both of them for the time being.

While I was writing part of this, my email alert came up to let me know that someone placed a video for sale on there called "The Rippington's Live in LA" which I have been searching for for almost 10 years!!!! The bid was 9.99 and I plan to follow it out to $15 or $20 as a bday present to myself...I'll have to be creative on how to make it happen, but I've been after this for so long, I just have to see if I can score it.

Well, Missy's out of her shower and in bed, so I'm off to tuck her in and then close out this day with HOPEFULLY some restful slumber.
peace
w

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...