Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Morning and Early Afternoon...

Friday, July 11, 2008

Went to sleep around 3:00 a.m. and set my alarm for 9:00 a.m. to hopefully turn my sleeping pattern around tonight.
I woke up with my left have numb and useless (for the most part) but it is now 12:45 p.m. and my hand is back to its usual self.

The kids and I took Annie for a walk around the block with Missy walking Annie and Joshy riding on my lap. Once we got 2/3rds of the way around, I asked to hold Annie's leash and I walked her the rest of the way back. I learned the key to it is keeping her leash very short and right next to my chair and then she walked right beside me without a struggle or strain.

I am in the process of backing up CC's computer to an external harddrive that we bought last weekend. Her computer is the main computer for us and holds all of our *necessary* information and has yet, until today, never been backed up. Why now? Because it has been showing signs of small *strokes* shall we say and has had too much crap on it that she and I didn't put there...so we now have an external drive that will back up our computers safely.
Missy's computer freaked out at some point, unbeknownst to me, and they rebooted several times without success..I'm impressed it has chosen to still *run*, though it is playing by its own rules now and has removed my administrator privileges so I cannot install, uninstall, change or otherwise fix any issues, like saying it is on the internet but leaving a blank screen and hiding the tool bar unless you move the mouse to the top of the screen...all of this happened after it rebooted for me after much investigation and such.

Anyway, the good thing is that I can now re-install windows XP and Office on it and then put back the data we wanted to keep that I saved.

I think we are going to begin video taping my attacks, if we can, so we have physical facts to share with the MDs once we actually FIND trustworthy and HELPFUL and CARING MDs. I believe they exist, I just have no idea where they are.

Onward and forward...may I have no attacks today.
peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...