Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Waiting for Wednesday

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why the title? Because I have not felt well since this morning. I was productive shortly after I got up, but by noon I was feeling crappy and that has not changed as of yet.
Good things were that I went to PT and that felt reasonably good (all things considered), but that was before noon. Another cool thing was that one of my former crew at FOPC, Robert Patterson, came to visit me after he got off work and we spent an hour or so just catching up and touching bases with one another. That was probably the bright spot of the afternoon, though I began to fade right as he was preparing to leave which prevented me from seeing him out; the polite and proper thing to do. This disease has prevented me from properly seeing most visitors off after they have come by; extremely frustrating.

Over the past 3 or 4 days I have watched the movie "Willow", from back in the 80's. It was done by Lucas Films and has impressive special effects for that time frame of technology. I was told that a friend of our family did some voicing work in the film, but his name wasn't in the credits (not that I saw anyway) so I hope to find out more on that.

I took a 4 hour nap in hopes of feeling better, but to no avail. I don't believe it was an attack, though in my dream this afternoon, I did contend with an attack which had multiple symptoms and after awaking from it, my right shoulder, once again, has a dull but piercing pain in it; a symptom which has, in the past, indicated a potassium drop resulting in specific muscle pain and myopathy. The pain can last for weeks, unfortunately. Let's pray and hope that is not the case this time.

It is before midnight...I'm ahead of the game I think...

Before signing off, please be praying for a good friend of mine named Mark who is in certain need of prayer support. I'll not be specific, but will trust that God knows who this specific Mark is and will hear the intercessory prayers on his behalf. Please do pray for him before you close out your browser.

Also, please be praying for CC who is suffering form major neck and jaw pain and random migraine headaches that knock her feet out from under her. We, I, covet your prayers for her and for Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...