Wednesday, July 02, 2008

July 02, 2008...See! I CAN write more often than every 2 weeks! I knew I could...

In an effort to cheer myself up before going to bed (it's now 12:43 a.m.), I decided to look through my digital pics on here and found a few to share. Some may have captions and some may not...
































































Not only did I get to MEET Peter Gabriel, but he shook my hand, took a picture with me and
actually seemed to care about my opinions of the SSL mixing desk I had installed (he now co-owns SSL). George and Andrew of SSL were the ones responsible for providing me with that once in a life time moment; I will never forget what you guys did for me that day at NAB 2006. I miss you guys and think of you both often.





So who's the guy in between Craig Fetter and me? Well, if you like Celine Dion's concerts or recordings, then you like this guy as well; His name is Deny and he has been Celine's audio guy since her very start and is soley repsonsible for harnessing her vocal chops into incredible works with music. In my opinion, he's a craftsman's craftsman and one of the best in the industry...and he knows (knew?) my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...