Friday, July 18, 2008

Today so far...

Friday, July, 18, 2008

Our friends the Fetters came over last night and we had dinner together before I had another attack shortly after dinner. My brother Harry came up to visit but I was in mid-attack by the time he arrived.
Frustrating.

Having Craig and Beth here was such a lift for me; I was not anticipating an attack.

This morning, Harry and I watched "Journey: Frontiers and Beyond" and "Eagles Farewell One Tour in Australia" before it was clear that I needed to lay down for a while. Harry went with CC to do errands and Joshy's appts. while Missy and I remained and I slept for 2.5 hours.

Tonight is dinner and a run to the river on Fair Oaks entrance. 7:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...