Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday's Start...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I woke up around 8:00 a.m. and CC was standing beside me. I realized that I did not put on my CPAP last night and I was cold and in pain. CC covered me with more blankets and put my CPAP machine on me and I went back to sleep until 11:45 a.m.
I awoke very stiff and tight, painful to moves anything. I used the bed to bring me into a near sitting position and then grasped tha walker in order to stand and make it to the bathroom.
CC brought me a breakfast and my morning pills and I then realized that I was over 2 hours behind in getting my pills into me. Things began to make sense.
It is now 1:24 p.m. and I can walk with the use of the cane instead of the walker, I now don't hurt as much as I did.

Do any of you have install disks for Windows XP and MS Office 2007? I can't find the ones I am certain I have and Missy's computer needs to be re-worked before she can use it again. If I can borrow them for a few days that would be great. Please let me know by emailing v12pilot@surewest.net from he blog email option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...