Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday notes

Sunday, July 13, 2008

We went to FOPC this morning to the 9:30 service. We arrived a little after the service started but we took the extra time to load my chair into the van so I could motor around more easily and see folks, plus be able to keep the oxygen on.

We were SO warmly received by EVERYONE, we were feeling truly loved and missed.
Sound-wise, the mix was excellent in the house; oh how I have missed the "sound" of the Nexo system in there. It just defines fidelity for a large room. A very good operator was at the helm this morning and I got to meet him for the first time; Greg Culler. What a wonderful and respectful heart for ministry and kind appreciation for all the work that preceded his coming on board at FOP as their CHief Audio Tech. I was blessed to meet him and listen to his mix. Very well done. And then, getting to see Carl, Madoli, Chris P., Robert P., Scott and Leslie, John Weig and a few more whose names are fleeting away even as I type...please forgive me.

My former Chief Tech was attending worship at FOP as well this a.m.; Jason Brasel! I haven't seen him in over a year now. What a warm and neat brief homecoming for us both to be there on the same Sunday and to actually see one another. Jason is an exceptionally gifted young man and for part of my tenure at FOPC, I was blessed to work with him. I hope to meet up with him again before too long.

After coming home, another attack hit in the mid-late afternoon while I was downstairs, where I stayed for the duration of the ugliness.
It's now 8:20 p.m. and I'm done. Body aches all over and lying on the new bed is the logical next step.

Oh, lastly, just an FYI for those who read this for catching up purposes, I want to let you know that I am expecting to begin including more graphical and necessary notations of my symptoms and attacks which might make some of you uncomfortable or be grossed out, but the original purpose and key to this blog is to be accurate and observant regarding my medical issues and symptoms, however *awkward* those symptoms may be. I'll try to warn you at the beginning of the paragraph.

Now it's 8:32 p.m...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...