Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Morning Early...again

Monday, July 21, 2008

Brief: Yesterday ended without a real attack of sorts. The chair proved a true blessing the entire time in Old Town.
Came home and remained in bed for the rest of the day/evening/night.
Went to Capital Christian this morning, but were quite late due to tired children...but we made it in time for the sermon and we were reminded again that we need to be listening to what Pastor Cole has to say each week; I do believe it is where we belong at this point in our lives.
Went to Berean in Arden following church and made a dent in the secular musical foothold in our house. Both kids found CDs that they wanted and some books too...imagine that. This will be no small battle, but at least we know that THAT war has already been won; we simply must contend with the many, many skirmishes to come
We went to Fresh Choice afterwards, kind of pushing our luck but I sensed that I would be ok and was, in fact, ok through lunch. After returning to the van, I was hit with sweats, fatigue, back pain, hip pain, right leg weakness and brain fog. Came home and I remained in bed for the remainder of the day/evening/night.

Going to begin my food and symptom log again. Lots of work, but rumor is that I have the time...

************************
Please be praying for CC's jaw pain/neck pain and headaches to subside and halt completely. They hurt her terribly and I am helpless to intervene and rescue her from them. Please intercede on her behalf and petition our Father to remove these hurts from her and to bring her solid, invigorating rest from her night's sleep. It destroys me to see her in pain, as well as to simply know it when she is from my sight.
************************

Time for bed (again), it's 2:12 am Sleeping during the day is trashing my *normal* sleep schedule...
-fini

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...