Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday night

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Last left off with an attack on Wednesday while typing. It was due to low blood sugar.
That was followed by attacks Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today, Sunday.
Thursday attack was of unknown origin/trigger.
Friday was also unclear.
Saturday was due to having a large lab drawn (several tubes of blood taken) and then going into a air conditioned store with Laura. The cold contrasted by the heat outside caused tremors and internal chills and weakness.
Sunday: Today's attack followed lunch with family and Laura at Chili's and having a fork-full of Joshua's corn that I didn't know was extra-salted. I spit it out but I could feel the change hit within moments of tasting it. flaccid attack; unable to move or hold myself up. Eyes shut, still able to hear but not comply. 7 hours later I am recovering and now ready for bed.

Laura has been here since late Thursday and leaves early tomorrow morning for Long Beach.
I love her dearly, my sister of so many years now. CC and I adopted her so long ago and have never been separated by more than physical distance. She is our little sister forever. Prayers for her safe travels tomorrow PLEASE.
Pics taken tonight will get posted here in the next few days or so.

Also, please be praying that these attacks will cease; they beat me up every time they hit and leave me a little weaker each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...