Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday afternoon...bleh.

Monday, July 21, 2008

CC woke me up at 6-something this morning to tell me that Missy woke up nearly screaming in pain from pain in her neck. I went in and sat with her for some time and then helped her to move into our bedroom and get her set up on CC's bed where she was instantly more comfortable. Somehow, she tweaked her neck while sleeping and the pain was enormous. She has been alternating heat and ice for the day and it has helped.

My day has been kinda rough (outside the less than preferable sleep scenario), in that my eyes began spasming early on this morning and have not given me much of a break. It's a pretty concentrated pain and disruption. Add to that, full body muscle aches and sporadic spasms and generalized weakness, and you have me moving slow and cautiously. It does appear that today is a down day, regardless. Cramps and tummy runs (TRs will be the abbreviation I will use from here on) have made certain that there will be little comfort for this day, anyway.

Breakfast was 1 egg scrambled with 1 toast with specific cherry jam.
Snack was lite turkey sandwich with specific cheese, half a small green apple and some mini carrots
*(Took two K+ tabs at noon-thirty)
Lunch was turkey slices with very lite mustard and half a small green apple
Snack was small bowl of ice cream (I was wanting something cold and sweet...) Sweats have followed, right on time.

It's 3:55 pm and I'm heading back to lie down and rest my eyes. Typing/reading hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...