Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Past 48+ hours (or so...)

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

HKPP...
For the past week, I have had attacks every day; generally late afternoon towards evening for the most part. I was down yesterday for nearly the entire day because being up was more painful than being down, but today was less entertaining, so to speak, and I have been down all day except for my appointment at PT which my aunt drove me to and from, and even that was a wheelchair journey.
Yesterday, CC took me to the mall for another wheelchair journey to Border's Books who is closing their Sunrise Mall location, so everything in the store is on sale; 40% - 70% off, so we went and got some D&D stuff at a steal of a price. When I got home I was wiped out but did not deal with an attack until 7:30 or so.

My gut on what's going on is that I'm having several smaller attacks which are part of a single, larger Abortive attack which will likely culminate with a nasty hit at some point sooner than later. I'm not trying to be a "doom sayer" or something like that, but this has been a pattern from recent history.

Some of you have called but I have not been able to carry on a conversation and thus have not taken the call; please forgive me, I'm not trying to lock myself away or avoid anyone. Some days I can handle conversations and other days are tough to deal with.

Anyway, I need to get back to bed and chill on concentrating on writing. Oh yeah, in case I didn't note it before now, CC and I DO have new bed(s) that are motorized and completely adjustable. When the beds are pushed together they make a Cal King size. What an incredible difference to have new mattresses and the new frames, the frames are from a close family friend from the Bay Area; the blessing of them leaves us speechless.

For now, peace. Pray for pain relief...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...