Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So Far, So Good...For the Most Part

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Well, yesterday came and went with no "formed" attack, that is to say that I was pretty aware of the potassium dumps within my system (4 or 5 I think) but none of them turned the corner into an actual attack. So far today, I have had similar episodes of potassium dumps but nothing has come of them, most fortunately. Hopefully tonight will not be eventful either, however, it is usually in the evening when things go South.

The smoke here is literally thick...it's hard to believe. I'm staying inside due to the density of smoke in the air. You can physically see it, as if you were downwind at a campfire; the haze is motionless and still and very difficult to breathe. Supposedly, this weekend will bring us some *fresh* air from the coast...I hope so. Today is a good day to not live in California...I'm thinking Colorado or Tennessee would be nice.
The kids are bored having to stay inside but when they try to venture outside, even for a minute, they retreat back inside with haste and distorted faces showing their displeasure.

Well, rats. breathing is a little harder right now, so I'm going to stop writing and go put on some o2 (oxygen) and see if it lets up or "turns"...

-peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...