Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday again...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

No attack yesterday, though I did take a 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon/early evening after which we went to Chili's and had a rare dinner out with no after-effects. All in all, it was a good day (especially since my bro is here with me).
Harry leaves today for the Bay Area and so we are heading to Old Town for him. I think Sean-O and Tiffany are going to join us as well.

Prayers for no attacks and no issues while we do our very best to enjoy our day out together.

Harry prayed for us as a family last night...I love him...he is indeed, my brother like Kev, Scotty, Scott, Craig and Keith. If i sit and think more, I'll come up with more that are brothers as well. The list above is not finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In This Body: Living with HKPP through Faith and Love of family & community with Wade Odum This was recorded on March 19, 2024 On today&...